Skip to content

Frequently asked questions

For your convenience, useful responses to common queries.

Can't find your query?

Give us a call on 01582 967777 and we'll be happy to help. You can also send us an email.


If you need help with any of the terms used in the number plates transfer business, visit our number plate glossary page.

Return to the top of the page