With the largest selection of top quality registrations on the market, Regtransfers is the first port of call for anyone wishing to buy a private number plate. We pride ourselves on being able to find ‘Something for Everyone’.
Whether you are looking for your initials, your name or something related to your business, hobby or a particular interest, you should always give us a call, because even if you don’t see your ideal registration advertised by us, we may well know where to find it.
Customer stories pages
Here is just a selection from the hundreds of stories we receive from satisfied customers. They are certain to provide you with inspiration and ideas for YOUR perfect registration.
- A Legendary Number Plate (A 1)
- The McCarthy Family (AM 270)
- Campbell Car and Plate Back Together Again (ALW 1)
- 4 RT for Art’s Sake (4 RT)
- A Plate in Loving Memory (N100 BOB)
- That’s About the Size of It! (1 CAD)
- Don’t BS1 or they’ll FU2 (FU 2)
- A ‘Truly Scrumptious’ Plate (GEN 22)
- Double Trouble (HU60 TUR & RO55 TUR)
- Reunited (JFB 71)
- Andrea’s Number Comes Home (LEE 50N)
- In Memory (LE51 JEN)
- Rod Lomax (R40 MAX)
- Prestige Plates (2128 MC)
- Noel Woodall – The Father of Autonumerology
- Naughty Numbers? – Not really (V14 GRA)
- A Very Important Plate (VIP 1)
- The Worst Plate in the World? (WOR 5T)
- Half a Million Pound Plate Squabble (WTM 446)