Father’s Day Competition
Win a set of personalised number plate cufflinks
Sorry, the competition has now closed. Thank you for your interest.
The perfect Father’s Day gift!
These handmade cufflinks are made from stainless steel with durable resin covered inserts and can be personalised with your choice of registration number to produce a quality personal gift. Just like the real thing, these cufflinks come in a pair with one white (front) and one yellow (rear) number plate, both with the same registration.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition on twitter, follow us at @Regtransfers and retweet our competition tweet. To enter on Facebook you must like our Regtransfers Number Plates Facebook page and like the competition post.
The competition ends midnight on Friday 9th June 2017. The winner will be picked at random and announced on Twitter and Facebook.
Entering the competition indicates, and is subject to, acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The closing date for submissions is midnight of Friday 9th June 2017.
- Entrants agree, in the event of winning, to provide an address and the required personalisation details.
- Required information must be received by midnight on Monday 12th June 2017 to ensure delivery in time for Father’s Day (Sunday 18th June 2017).
- Entrants agree to be identified by name or by social media username in the event of winning for the purpose of announcing the winner.
- The winning entry will be picked at random.
- No alternative prize or cash payment is available.
- Entrants must be aged 17 or over and must be UK residents.
- Employees of regtransfers.co.uk and their families are not eligible to enter this contest.
- This contest/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering, each entrant accepts that Facebook is not responsible for any aspect or consequence of this contest, nor for any situation arising from it.
— Regtransfers.co.uk (@Regtransfers) June 2, 2017
General Competition Terms and Conditions
All Regtransfers.co.uk contests and competitions are subject to the following conditions. Participation indicates acceptance of these conditions.
- Our competitions are open to UK residents over 17 years of age. Regtransfers.co.uk employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Unless stated otherwise in a competition’s specific rules and conditions, no alternative prize or cash sum is available.
- Each competition will end at midnight on its closing date and entries received after that time will not be considered.
- Where the winner is decided on objective criteria, such as answering a factual question correctly, the earliest received, eligible correct entry will be awarded the prize. Where the winner is decided on subjective criteria, such as funniest joke, best photograph etc, entries are judged by consensus of a panel. In all cases, the decision of Regtransfers.co.uk is final.
- Regtransfers reserves the right to cancel a competition at any time, including retrospectively, for any of the following reasons:
- cheating is detected
- participants engage in dangerous or illegal activity in the course of preparing their entries (for example, taking photographs at dangerous locations etc.)
- It is discovered that a competition is in breach of any law or regulation.
- All Regtransfers.co.uk competitions are free to enter.
- All entries must be submitted in the manner, and via the media, set out in the rules of the competition.
- Where several methods of entering are specified, all methods will stand an equal chance of winning.
- All entries will be judged impartially according to their published criteria.
- These conditions may be revised without notice. Please refer to this page to check current terms before entering.