The Retail Motor Industry Federation is a trade body, representing and servicing businesses concerned with providing motor industry products and services.
Some of the RMI's objectives are to
- To support and represent their interests of the companies operating within the sector.
- To establish a sound infrastructure for those buying number plates.
- To raise standards throughout the industry through quality control schemes and lifetime learning training programmes.
- To represent the views of the industry to Parliament, Government and the European Union.
- To raise the profile of the federated associations through positive public relations strategies.
» We are members of the Cherished Numbers Dealers Association (CNDA)
» We are also members of the Federation of small businesses (FSB)